Monday, September 14, 2020

INTROOOO BLOG!

 Hey It’s me again ! Jasmine Jones, the sophomore who took AS level last year? Well, now I’m a Junior. And I’m currently enrolled in the A level course. I figured since I had so much fun with those course last year I should continue in it. Although, it’s not completely the same I think I’ll enjoy A level. Last year was something I never experienced before. This class taught me a lot of things I never thought I’d be interested in. It was different when we went virtually towards the end of the year. But, nonetheless still a great learning opportunity. This year our focus is different from AS level. We’ll be making a short film. Since currently our classes our virtual I don’t even have friends to discuss my ideas with. I think I could do a good job, as a one person team. But I guess only time will tell. However, I’m really excited to see what this A level course has in store for us. I’m sure it’ll be as mind opening as AS level. Hopefully this year I’ll excel in filming and making sure to portray my message clearly. Can’t wait to see what’s in store! Stay tuned for the adventures of me and my filming career.

No comments:

Post a Comment