Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Film Blog

   Now where going into our filming process. It took us so long to find a song, and a agree on it. But it took us even longer to come up with the concept of our video. I for one am not to thrilled about the decisions that where made during the discussion. My partners and I are continually in conflict about what we should do and how we should film it. We decided to film at the beach. I know what your thinking, how cliche. Well I said the same, i’m desperate to see how the shooting of our music video turns out. In my opinion I didn’t think the beach was the best setting for the video. But it’s a group effort and majority rules.
 
       After choosing a place to film, we had to create a schedule that everyone could work around. We decided to shoot closer to school. This was so it was easier for us to get home afterwards. Especially considering since my mom works she couldn’t pick me up afterward. We planned to film for two days instead of one, so we could have more footage to work with while editing. I hope nothing interferes with our two days of filming. My group mate seem like pretty busy people. We picked the Monday and Tuesday we got back from Thanksgiving break to film. We where going to film this week, but there was no way for me and another group mate to get home. And we couldn’t film during Thanksgiving since another member and I weren’t going to be in town. So we figured the Monday and Tuesday we come back would work best.

      After school on the Monday we get back we’d go to the mattress store. If you’re wondering why were going there, it’s to film our male RnB singer in a house like kitchen. As I stated in an earlier blog, we’re going to use the furniture in the mattress store as props in our video. We have to ask permission from the manager. Which I hope does not cause difficulties in our filming process. If all goes right during our filming blog, we should be editing on Tuesday also. Our second day of filming, will be the day we’re at the beach. I look forward to see how this day of filming turns out. Hopefully it’s not to windy, or cold.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment