Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Research 9 Feature film


 Today I also watched the feature film 9 on netflix. I’d watched this movie before when I was younger. Although, I didn’t remember the plot. When the movie first started, I wasn’t really interested. But as 9 began to seem adventurous, and tried to help his friends I found the plot interesting. I really liked this movie. 9 at first seemed like he’d do anything he was told. But as the movie progressed, his character changed. He became in my eyes the leader of all the others, even though he was the youngest. 9 lead the others to help save them selves and their friends from the technology monsters. The plot of the movie seemed well thought out. The conflict, and 9’s resolution to the conflict in the story was a great touch.! The characters in the film actually spoke, it was a great touch!  We saw as they developed through out the film. They all seemed scared at first, to go out and observe the monster machines, but 9 eventually persuaded them to.  Special effects in this movie were, ordinary things I seen regular animated movies. Some aspects in the film seems as though they were actual, they seemed real life.  In all, I enjoyed watching this movie for the second time. The characters were interesting, the plot of the film kept me interested, and the edits weren’t corny. “9” was a great film I really suggest it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment