Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Short Film v. Length Film


So now Ive watched the short film “9”, and the film feature film “9”. I can honestly say I like one better than the other. Could you guess which one? Well, in the short film and the feature film the main character nine was amazing. But in the feature film, we got more a feel of “9”. We actually heard him talking to feature film, unlike in the short film. I actually got to watch his character develop in The feature film. While in the short film I did not, since The plot happened so quickly. One thing I liked about the short film, was in fact it’s length. The feature film “9” was lengthy. The short story, left out lots of details that were included in the feature film. For example, the findings of two, and the many conflicts they faced in between the resolution. I enjoyed the feature film better. I think it’s because I, like when stories are explained. I don’t know if this makes sense, but I feel like the feature film explained the pitch better than short film did. I think the short film was phenomenal as well, but it wasn’t as informing or interesting as the feature film. The short film was kind of a bore, mostly because of the no talking. I couldn’t really engage with the film like I did with the feature film. Feature film was, a great catch. I would really recommend these two movies to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment