Thursday, January 7, 2021

And We’re Still Editing



Hey guys we’re back again and we’re still editing. As you know editing can take a good amount of time. Considering especially if you want your final product to be good. Last blog we were working on putting our scenes together. This does not take a long time, but it didn’t take the shortest amount of time either. Aaliyah and I we’re really focused on our interrogation scene right now. Aaliyah had her mom and sister help her re-record these scenes. Our main focus going into the interrogation scene was to create suspense. We had to find a way to add music while we were editing. On the app or using, we had to screen record the music. I know you’re probably thinking screen record what is that? Well we had to go on YouTube firstly. And on the iPhones now there’s a button you press where you can record something from another app. It gives visuals and even audio but we only needed the audio. On the video Leap app, there’s a button you press to insert audio where you want it. So now we were on the interrogation scene, fixing the clips and scenes and we had to decide where we wanted the music. Aaliyah suggested when the questioning begin and I suggested win aaliyah‘s character started answering the questions. We found a place to incorporate the music, and then we started to discuss titles. I thought to go back and look at how I did titles on my phone from last year, so that’s exactly what I did. I had notes to reflect on from the previous year to help me with titles. So aaliyah and I began putting titles on our film

No comments:

Post a Comment