Wednesday, January 6, 2021

and Editing begins


Hey everyone, I’m back again. It’s our first week back from winter break. As you recall we’ve been filming over winter break. we’ve got lots of great clips, for our film. Aaliyah and I decided we should start our editing process completely. In between filming, we looked over a few clips and put stuff together. But today we decided, to start fully editing our film. Since it was my job to edit, Aaliyah suggested that I look over the clips. So that’s exactly what I did. She sent me the videos since we recorded off of an phone. Before I started everything I had to make sure all the clips were okay. Since currently we’re still not in school I had to use my phone to edit. I can honestly say, using a phone and computer do not compare. I can assert that using a phone was more convenient. But I think using the editing software on the computers are better. I used the video Leap app tomorrow’s the scenes we filmed together. At the wavy video I inserted I had to make sure there were no gaps when the video played. After how do you there to each clip I made sure to ask aaliyah for her opinion. This was one of the parts where I knew we had to work together. And that’s exactly what we did, we’re now fully committed to editing and adjusting our film.


No comments:

Post a Comment