Wednesday, December 30, 2020

still filming and editing


 Hey guys today we continued filming some more. Another stressful day with filming. Today we had help from both of Aaliyah parents. She had my dad dress in all black and a hat. Which was hilarious. He was supposed to be portrayed as a robber. For this part we had to use a long shot, to capture everything. Since this scene was mainly focused on him I was able to record these takes. It only took us a couple of takes. When her dad was walking around the house looking for her  (Stephanie) I used a high angle. I know  you're probably wondering how. Well I stood on the top of her stairs and stretched my arms as far as possible. This made it look like a high angle which was the goal I was aiming for. Aaliyahs dad forgot some of his lines so we had to film many takes until he got it right. I have to say there were lots of bloopers. After we did that Aaliyah switched back into her clothes and started filming the next scene. In this scene she was in the room listening to music while packing my luggage. This was right before the action happened. For this scene there was no dialogue which made it easier to film. I used a long shot and a mid shot for this scene because I wanted the luggage to be shown but not at all times. Aaliyah mom assisted during this scene as well. She had her call our house phone. She did this so that it would ring and Aaliyah would pick it up. This is where the suspense started to build up. After picking up the phone several times she heard nothing, this happened a few times before the climax was set into motion. When she grab a knife I make sure to get a close up of this to add emphasis. Eventually the action scene takes place. I used a zoom shot and a tracking shot for this. When she saw her killers face that's when the zoom shot was used. After this the camera was extremely shaky. Due to the tracking shot. I had to run downstairs and her sister was filming so she did also. When running I also used a hand held shot. I did this to show my face while running. After this another action scene will occur between my dad and I. In the end he will kill her and flee the scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment