Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog : First Attempt

So today was February 14, 2020 the first day of filming for my group mates, and I. A couple weeks before we had planned, the events that where suppose to take place today. Can I just say, I've realized when I plan things out they never execute correctly. My group mates, and I where suppose to meet up after school and drive to the Walmart on 4-41. Where we were suppose to start filming our first few scenes. Soon as the 12:40 bell rang indicating that school was I rushed to the top of building 5. When I got up there I saw Dwana and Jushe' ready to go. We talked for a good few minuets about how we were going to film in the Walmart. After 10 minuets passed I asked " Where's Jahleel ? ". He was apart of our scenes we were suppose to film, and our ride. Suddenly all of our phones dinged. Little did we know all of our plans had been changed. It was our group chat, with a message from Jahleel. The message read " Sorry, we can't film today, I have a track meet in Miami ". After reading the message I was massively disappointed. It was valentines day, and I had cleared my whole afternoon to film. Jushe'
, Dwana, and I all stared at each other wondering what we should do now, but there was no way to film. Our kidnapper, Jahleel wouldn't be there, and he was a big part of the story. We decided it was best to go home, and try again on another day. Now we had to reschedule, and pick a day that was best for everyone. Let me tell you, this was a very hard process since we all had different stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment