Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Continued

   Today was our first successful day. This morning before, we started filming I had to retrieve a pass. It was for my group mates to ride my bus home. This was a long process. We had to get the signed permission of administration, and the permission of parents. After, getting the OK for the bus situation we devised a plan for after school. After school, Jushe, Dwana, and I met at the vending machine and walked to my bus. As we got on my bus my bus driver asked who these two girls where, I explained and she let them on the bus. We waited till it was my turn to get off the bus. This took about an hour. We where a little hungry so we went to taco bell. After a good 20 minuets of eating we walked to the Walmart. We then started to film. Dwana and I, set up the tri-pod and we realized one of the legs where broke. So Dwana held the camera as Jushe and I walked toward the center of the parking lot. We then started to walk and talk as we entered the Walmart. We shot this scene at least times. Each time we shot there was a new disturbance, that walked in our scene. Eventually we got a perfect shot. This consisted of the time we spent outside the facility shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment