Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Filming : Inside The Store

  After filming outside the supermarket, we proceeded to walk inside. We wanted, to get the beginning of the film. This was when, the girls walked in the store. They where conversing before they got into the actual script. We started off by the doors that opened as they sensed you. We wanted to make it seem like we'd just walked in the story. After, we walked through the doors I started saying my part of the script. To make is less dull, I touched things in the aisle as I walked through the store. We'd filmed this scene at least 5 times before we moved on to the next. I felt a little weird, because bystanders were watching but we had a job to do.  I had fun filming in the store. It wasn't even like I was acting, I talked like I was with a friend. Even though a friend wouldn't make you repeat the same thing 27 times. We started walking through the store to find another place to do the second scene. We wanted an area with less shoppers, but enough so the scene looked realistic. We shot in a aisle that wasn't very busy. This time it was my turn to disappear. The camera focused on Jushe and her walking the store. This all led up to her wondering where I was. I watched patiently as Dwana shot the scenes of Jushe.

No comments:

Post a Comment