Friday, October 4, 2019

Introductory


10/04/19

                                              Hello, my name is Jasmine also known Jass. I was born at St. Mary's hospital in West Palm; right along side my twin brother. Growing up I lived in West Palm Beach, which is where all my immediate family is. I loved spending time with my family and for the 10 years of my life i spent there. Until i had to move to Broward County, i hated it here at first. Moving, leaving all my family and friends was very tough for me.

                                             5 years, almost 6 years later and I've come to love Broward County. I realized the move down here changed me for the better, and made me a more outspoken person. Growing up I'd always wanted to pursue my dream of being a lawyer, and to this day that's what I'm doing. Something about making an argument, and proving it veracious with evidence and logic sends so much excitement through me.

                                             In my future, i hope to be a successful family lawyer. I plan on going to college I'm not sure which one I'd like to attend yet I just know i want to go. I just plan to strive and achieve all my many goals. I was to be a affluent African-american business women, to make my great grandmother proud. May she rest in peace. #breastcancerawareness #october

No comments:

Post a Comment