Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog

           Today I started editing my commercial. I was looking forward all weekend to go through the process of editing. Sadly we hit a few bumps in the road with the computers. The computer my group and I where originally going to use did not have pinnacle studios on it. So of course we had to move to another computer. When we got to the new computer I logged into the computer. We started looking for pinnacle studies and when I opened it I was thrilled. You ever get so excited a smile emerges on your face ? Yeah that was me in that moment. Now it was time, my first time to edit and i was so exhilarated.
             At first we started looking for the file on the desktop with our footage. When we found it i clicked it and dragged it over to pinnacle studios. My brain kept saying ohhh your doing this, don’t mess up the editing process. I of course had my notes from the editing lecture in class. I was looking over my notes to know what i had to do in order. I had to make sure I was using pinnacle studios correctly. So after rereading my notes I started to confer with my group. We discussed what parts of the raw footage we where going to use. I clicked on the import button to open up my folder. Then when we had what we wanted I went to edit.
          When I went to edit the computer started going slow and freezing up. This was really frustrating for me. I was so excited to edit today, but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen. Things weren’t going my way while trying to edit. I sat and patiently waited for the computer to start working. While waiting my group members and I talked about what we hoped the outcome of our commercial would be. I was really disappointed that we couldn’t edit our footage. Talk about getting your hopes up. That’s exactly what I did. We still had Wednesday to edit, but I don’t think my enthusiasm will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment