Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing Continues

Today my group mates and I continued our editing process. When I walked into class, I grabbed a computer. As I patiently waited on my group mates to come I opened up pinnacle studios. When I clicked the icon it loaded for a good 3 minuets before it opened. When it finally opened, one of my group mates came in. I asked her if she had the drive with all the footage, and she handed it to me. I then placed the drive into the computer, and waited. I was waiting for the file to pop up but, the pinnacle studios application was still loading. So since now all my group mates were in class we started talking. We were discussing what was left to edit. To my knowledge there wasn't much to do. But that was just my opinion. When the file finally popped up on the screen, we opened it. We had decided to watch what we had edited so far. As we watched what we edited so far I pulled out my storyboard. This was so I knew what angles, were missing. In addition so I could see if what we had matched up with the storyboard. The two were in correlation. I just didn't like how some of our angles were portrayed in the film. So I suggested that we look over the other scenes we had that would show the camera angles crisply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment