Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming Continues

 Today was another day of filming for my group and I. We experienced so many difficulties today. It almost seemed as if it was impossible for us to film. It all started, when we got there. There wasn’t a lot of cars in the parking lot so we decided to set up. As we set up the tri pod a few bystanders would pass by and look. We didn’t pay attention and we just started the film. I noticed one lady Who sat on the truck or her car and watched us. When I realize she was watching us I pointed it out to my group mate. She told me to just ignore that and go on with the script. As we started to reenact our scene I overheard the woman asking what where we doing and did we had permission. Needless to say, she wasn’t the only one that was complaining. Other bystanders did not like the fact that we were using the parking lot while they were trying to drive. So there were a lot of complaints to management. Little did the people who where complaining know, we had permission to film in the stores areas and parking lot. Before we even started filming we asked management to film in the store and the parking area. Since our teachers and aice media told us we had to ask permission before we filmed anywhere that’s what we did. This moment was successful due to us following the instructions  of our teacher. We proceeded to carry out filming the rest of our scenes. There wasn’t much interruptions after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment