Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-Edit Blog

  For the past few days I've been in the house. Not for fun, but safety precautions. Ever since the outbreak of the corona virus I haven't been able to do anything. It's been a real bummer. I can't come in contact with others. I can't be outside or in public areas. My group mates are experiencing the same thing. This epidemic literally halted the world around me. Everything I used to do, I can't anymore. Since we were not able, to re-film it made re-editing difficult. My group mates and I brainstormed on what to do. We had to continue this project. Even with all that was going on. We kept discussing and started talking about ways to edit at home. We couldn't use iMovie. This editing app, made our videos come out funny looking. So, we all looked up different editing apps to consider. This was hard. Only because we did not know anything about these apps. We all sent the apps we'd found, and the reviews on the apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment