Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

Peer Review Day ! it’s here. Today we watched the beginning of our peers film. I’d been looking forward to this since I found out about it. I was excited to see what others had to say about what my group mates and I created. I also wanted to see what my other classmates made. And let me say I was impressed. It was good to see another group of people’s approach to the project. And a fresh set of eyes would be good for the opinions they would give. All I could hope with my project was that, the others that was watching it would like it and think we did good.  I personally thought we did goo. The  film from the other team we watched was very interesting. I like how the light was presented in this film. The person who was filming made sure to incorporate different camera angles which you could see easily. When I seen a long shot I could easily tell, its like it came natural in the scene. One suggestion I have would be to make the story clearer. They where times when I didn’t understand what was going on in the film. I will be watching it, into it but then I just wouldn’t know what was going on. that’s the only suggestion I have for this group besides that I think everything was good and they’re  techniques were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment