Thursday, March 19, 2020

Re-Shooting Blog

So today we were supposed to reshoot. We made plans about this re-shooting schedule the week before. We make sure everybody was able and available for that day. And everyone’s schedule with me together.  because we had to make sure that nothing messed this up. Unfortunately, our plans for the re-shoot where cancelled. That Friday my roommates and I talked about how we’re going to feel the next day. But that day I had constantly heard that we might not have school next week. Which is exactly why we decided to re-shoot on Saturday. Later on that Friday, my mom told me that I had to stay in the house for the next couple of days. I had told her that we were supposed to shoot for Saturday, but she said it wasn’t safe. She continued to go on. She explain to me what was going on with school clothing and me having to stay in the house. It was because of the coronavirus. She explain that it was contagious. And that people couldn’t tell if they had it, which is why she didn’t want me to go out and film.  I proceeded to text my group chat and ask my group mates  about the coronavirus. They all said that they couldn’t come either. I wondered what we were going to do. There wasn’t much we could do since we couldn’t go out to film. I understood the safety precaution everyone was taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment